We offer not only products, but also our after-sales service.
We deliver qualified machines and are also responsible for after-sales service. We seriously take care of service, and are committed to helping our customers in the best way. We have enthusiastic and professional technical support and service teams with sufficient spare parts and maintenance tools.
First-class service means:
● You will get professional on-site advice from experienced consultants in the sales and project team
● No matter where you are in the world, we can resolve your problems quickly and accurately through remote diagnosis controller
● We customize your machines based on your special requirements
● Meetings will be arranged between the customers and project teams
● Drawings will be provided before the production
● We arrange the best loading solution for your machines
● We send engineers to your plant for machines installation and operation training
● Machine operation and maintenance support will be provided
● Continuous customer support is always with you
Customer’s requirement is our first priority. We could provide you reliable, fast and professional service through telephone, network and on-site at any time. Normally, we send our customer one set of spare parts together with the machines when we deliver the balers..
During the warranty, we provide new parts free of charge for you to replace, exclude the parts broken that caused by improper operation.
In our spare parts department, you will get professional technical advice, as well as the relevant information regarding all products and services.
We provide door-to-door installation service, as well as the training courses to your operators. Take the horizontal balers for example, normally, we send two engineers to your plant for commissioning and training. Only 5 days is required if you already put the machine and conveyor in the right place and finish the electric connection etc. You only have to take care of the round trip air tickets, local transportation, food and accommodation for our engineers.
We have professional after-sales team and we own rich on-site operation experience, which will be your best choice.
The maintenance of the machines is very important. It can always keep the machines in the best running situation. It also saves your cost in long term and lengthens the life span of the machines.
● Vertical Balers
Clean the outside and inside of the machine with air blower after each shift.
Inspect all the oil pipe joints and cylinders. Tighten fittings that are leaking. Excessive oil on the cylinder rod is a sign that the seals need to be replaced.
Lubricate the door hinges, latches and gate guides.
1.Replace new oil filter that on hydraulic system.
2.Change the hydraulic oil with new one.
● Horizontal Balers
1．Check all screws and bolts, tight the loose ones at once.
2．Clean the machines with air blower after each shifts and keep dry around the machine base to avoid rust.
1. Grease the rollers of ram cart with grease gun (Open the two gates that on the two sides of machine. You will find four grease nipples).
2. Clean and grease the chains of in the twister box and wire pusher box.
3. Check whether all the guide rollers can rotate smoothly; clean the rust and grease them; check the bearing and replace a new one if it’s broken.
1. Check the chains that in the twister box and wire pusher box. Tighten the loose ones.
2. Check the oil quantity that in worm reducer (on the above of the twister box), replenish with SAE 90# Gear Oil.
3. Check whether the suction filter of the pump has been jammed. Clean it with diesel. Large noisy will be heard if the filter serious jammed.
4. Check the oil level gauge that on the oil tank, replenish it if the level is below the lower limit gauge.
1. Drain out all the oil in the oil tank, clean the inside of the oil tank. Take out the oil fitter and clean it by diesel. Refill new hydraulic oil.
2. Check all parts especially for ram cutters, guide rollers, bearings, wire cutters and twisters, and inspect whether they have been worn out, broken or loosen. If yes, replace new ones.